The trigeminal trophic syndrome: an unusual cause of face pain, dysaesthesias, anaesthesia and skin/soft tissue lesions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 980–985, September 2008
How to Cite
Garza, I. (2008), The trigeminal trophic syndrome: an unusual cause of face pain, dysaesthesias, anaesthesia and skin/soft tissue lesions. Cephalalgia, 28: 980–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01636.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 8 February 2008, accepted 26 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!