Quantitative EEG power and asymmetry increase 36 h before a migraine attack
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 960–968, September 2008
How to Cite
Bjørk, M. and Sand, T. (2008), Quantitative EEG power and asymmetry increase 36 h before a migraine attack. Cephalalgia, 28: 960–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01638.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 10 July 2007, accepted 22 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!