Anxiety, stress and coping behaviours in primary care migraine patients: results of the SMILE study
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1115–1125, November 2008
How to Cite
Radat, F., Mekies, C., Géraud, G., Valade, D., Vivès, E., Lucas, C., Joubert, J.-M. and Lantéri-Minet, M. (2008), Anxiety, stress and coping behaviours in primary care migraine patients: results of the SMILE study. Cephalalgia, 28: 1115–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01644.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Received 7 December 2007, accepted 22 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!