Migraine and antiphospholipid antibodies: no association found in migraine-discordant monozygotic twins
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1048–1052, October 2008
How to Cite
Williams, F., Cherkas, L., Bertolaccini, M., Murru, V., Surdulescu, G., Hughes, G., Khamashta, M., Spector, T. and MacGregor, A. (2008), Migraine and antiphospholipid antibodies: no association found in migraine-discordant monozygotic twins. Cephalalgia, 28: 1048–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01646.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 29 November 2007, accepted 22 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!