Acupuncture for the treatment of headaches: more than sticking needles into humans?
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 911–913, September 2008
How to Cite
Diener, H.-C. (2008), Acupuncture for the treatment of headaches: more than sticking needles into humans?. Cephalalgia, 28: 911–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01650.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!