Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Body mass index and headaches: findings from a national sample of US adults
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1270–1276, December 2008
How to Cite
Ford, E., Li, C., Pearson, W., Zhao, G., Strine, T. and Mokdad, A. (2008), Body mass index and headaches: findings from a national sample of US adults. Cephalalgia, 28: 1270–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01671.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Received 20 March 2007, accepted 15 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!