Interictal brain 5-HT1A receptors binding in migraine without aura: a 18F-MPPF-PET study
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1282–1291, December 2008
How to Cite
Lothe, A., Merlet, I., Demarquay, G., Costes, N., Ryvlin, P. and Mauguière, F. (2008), Interictal brain 5-HT1A receptors binding in migraine without aura: a 18F-MPPF-PET study. Cephalalgia, 28: 1282–1291. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01677.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
- Received 19 June 2007, accepted 15 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!