G.M. and C.C. contributed equally to this work.
Antiepileptic drugs on calcium currents recorded from cortical and PAG neurons: therapeutic implications for migraine
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1315–1326, December 2008
How to Cite
Martella, G., Costa, C., Pisani, A., Cupini, L., Bernardi, G. and Calabresi, P. (2008), Antiepileptic drugs on calcium currents recorded from cortical and PAG neurons: therapeutic implications for migraine. Cephalalgia, 28: 1315–1326. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01682.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Received 4 February 2008, accepted 24 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!