Measuring the impact of headache in children: a critical review of the literature
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 3–16, January 2009
How to Cite
Kernick, D. and Campbell, J. (2009), Measuring the impact of headache in children: a critical review of the literature. Cephalalgia, 29: 3–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01693.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received 31 July 2007, accepted 7 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!