Effect of adrenomedullin on the cerebral circulation: relevance to primary headache disorders
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2009
How to Cite
Petersen, K., Birk, S., Kitamura, K. and Olesen, J. (2009), Effect of adrenomedullin on the cerebral circulation: relevance to primary headache disorders. Cephalalgia, 29: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01695.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Received 16 August 2007, accepted 1 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!