The link between pain patient and analgesic medication is greater in migraine than in rheumatic disease patients
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2009
How to Cite
Ferrari, A., Leone, S., Tacchi, R., Ferri, C., Gallesi, D., Giuggioli, D. and Bertolini, A. (2009), The link between pain patient and analgesic medication is greater in migraine than in rheumatic disease patients. Cephalalgia, 29: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01697.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Received 20 April 2008, accepted 10 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!