Regional variations in the prevalence of migraine and tension-type headache applying the new IHS criteria: the German DMKG Headache Study
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 48–57, January 2009
How to Cite
Pfaffenrath, V., Fendrich, K., Vennemann, M., Meisinger, C., Ladwig, K.-H., Evers, S., Straube, A., Hoffmann, W. and Berger, K. (2009), Regional variations in the prevalence of migraine and tension-type headache applying the new IHS criteria: the German DMKG Headache Study. Cephalalgia, 29: 48–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01699.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Received 19 November 2007, accepted 10 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!