Full list of MIRA-3 Study Group members can be found at the end of this paper.
A comparative ID migraine™ screener study in ophthalmology, ENT and neurology out-patient clinics
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2009
How to Cite
Ertaş, M., Baykan, B., Tuncel, D., Gökçe, M., Gökçay, F., Şirin, H., Deniz, O., Öztürk, V., İdiman, F., Karlı, N., Zarifoğlu, M., Yıldız, N., Siva, A., Saip, S., Göksan, B., Ak, F., Aluçlu, U., Duman, T., Melek, İ., Bulut, S., Berilgen, S. and MIRA-3 Study Group (2009), A comparative ID migraine™ screener study in ophthalmology, ENT and neurology out-patient clinics. Cephalalgia, 29: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01702.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Received 16 September 2007, accepted 18 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!