Headache classification by history has only limited predictive value for headache episodes treated in controlled trials with OTC analgesics
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 188–193, February 2009
How to Cite
Diener, H.-C., Pfaffenrath, V., Pageler, L., Peil, H., Aicher, B. and Lipton, R. (2009), Headache classification by history has only limited predictive value for headache episodes treated in controlled trials with OTC analgesics. Cephalalgia, 29: 188–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01706.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 3 March 2008, accepted 17 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!