Are cortical spreading depression and headache in migraine causally linked?
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 244–249, February 2009
How to Cite
Wolthausen, J., Sternberg, S., Gerloff, C. and May, A. (2009), Are cortical spreading depression and headache in migraine causally linked?. Cephalalgia, 29: 244–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01713.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received 30 November 2007, accepted 24 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!