The cholinomimetic agent carbachol induces headache in healthy subjects
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 258–268, February 2009
How to Cite
Schytz, H., Wienecke, T., Oturai, P., Olesen, J. and Ashina, M. (2009), The cholinomimetic agent carbachol induces headache in healthy subjects. Cephalalgia, 29: 258–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01715.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
- Received 23 February 2008, accepted 7 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!