A.C.W. and T.K. performed the statistical analyses. T.K. had full data access and takes full responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Body mass index, migraine, migraine frequency and migraine features in women
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 269–278, February 2009
How to Cite
Winter, A., Berger, K., Buring, J. and Kurth, T. (2009), Body mass index, migraine, migraine frequency and migraine features in women. Cephalalgia, 29: 269–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01716.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Received 15 January 2008, accepted 9 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!