A.C.W. and T.K. performed the statistical analyses. T.K. had full data access and takes full responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Body mass index, migraine, migraine frequency and migraine features in women
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 269–278, February 2009
How to Cite
Winter, A., Berger, K., Buring, J. and Kurth, T. (2009), Body mass index, migraine, migraine frequency and migraine features in women. Cephalalgia, 29: 269–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01716.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Received 15 January 2008, accepted 9 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!