Effective prophylactic treatments of migraine lower plasma glutamate levels
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 423–429, April 2009
How to Cite
Ferrari, A., Spaccapelo, L., Pinetti, D., Tacchi, R. and Bertolini, A. (2009), Effective prophylactic treatments of migraine lower plasma glutamate levels. Cephalalgia, 29: 423–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01749.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Received 14 April 2008, accepted 29 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!