Immediate response to greater auricular nerve blockade in red ear syndrome
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 478–479, April 2009
How to Cite
Selekler, M., Kutlu, A., Uçar, S. and Almaç, A. (2009), Immediate response to greater auricular nerve blockade in red ear syndrome. Cephalalgia, 29: 478–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01756.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Received 6 May 2008, accepted 5 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!