A nationwide population-based study of migraine in Brazil
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 642–649, June 2009
How to Cite
Queiroz, L., Peres, M., Piovesan, E., Kowacs, F., Ciciarelli, M., Souza, J. and Zukerman, E. (2009), A nationwide population-based study of migraine in Brazil. Cephalalgia, 29: 642–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01782.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Received16 March 2008, accepted 17 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!