A nationwide population-based study of migraine in Brazil
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 642–649, June 2009
How to Cite
Queiroz, L., Peres, M., Piovesan, E., Kowacs, F., Ciciarelli, M., Souza, J. and Zukerman, E. (2009), A nationwide population-based study of migraine in Brazil. Cephalalgia, 29: 642–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01782.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Received16 March 2008, accepted 17 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!