Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept study of the cortical spreading depression inhibiting agent tonabersat in migraine prophylaxis
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 742–750, July 2009
How to Cite
Goadsby, P., Ferrari, M., Csanyi, A., Olesen, J. and Mills, J. (2009), Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept study of the cortical spreading depression inhibiting agent tonabersat in migraine prophylaxis. Cephalalgia, 29: 742–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01804.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Received 14 May 2008, accepted 25 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!