Use of complementary and alternative medicine in patients suffering from primary headache disorders
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1069–1078, October 2009
How to Cite
Gaul, C., Eismann, R., Schmidt, T., May, A., Leinisch, E., Wieser, T., Evers, S., Henkel, K., Franz, G. and Zierz, S. (2009), Use of complementary and alternative medicine in patients suffering from primary headache disorders. Cephalalgia, 29: 1069–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2009.01841.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Received 30 August 2008, accepted 11 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!