Minimal important differences in the Migraine-Specific Quality of Life Questionnaire (MSQ) version 2.1
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1180–1187, November 2009
How to Cite
Cole, J., Lin, P. and Rupnow, M. (2009), Minimal important differences in the Migraine-Specific Quality of Life Questionnaire (MSQ) version 2.1. Cephalalgia, 29: 1180–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2009.01852.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 10 July 2007, accepted 23 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!