What happens to new-onset headache in children that present to primary care? A case-cohort study using electronic primary care records
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1311–1316, December 2009
How to Cite
Kernick, D., Stapley, S., Campbell, J. and Hamilton, W. (2009), What happens to new-onset headache in children that present to primary care? A case-cohort study using electronic primary care records. Cephalalgia, 29: 1311–1316. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2009.01872.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 27 October 2008, accepted 5 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!