The prevalence of headache with emphasis on tension-type headache in rural Tanzania: a community-based study
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1317–1325, December 2009
How to Cite
Winkler, A., Stelzhammer, B., Kerschbaumsteiner, K., Meindl, M., Dent, W., Kaaya, J., Matuja, W. and Schmutzhard, E. (2009), The prevalence of headache with emphasis on tension-type headache in rural Tanzania: a community-based study. Cephalalgia, 29: 1317–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2009.01885.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Received 26 November 2008, accepted 8 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!