The prevalence of headache with emphasis on tension-type headache in rural Tanzania: a community-based study
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1317–1325, December 2009
How to Cite
Winkler, A., Stelzhammer, B., Kerschbaumsteiner, K., Meindl, M., Dent, W., Kaaya, J., Matuja, W. and Schmutzhard, E. (2009), The prevalence of headache with emphasis on tension-type headache in rural Tanzania: a community-based study. Cephalalgia, 29: 1317–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2009.01885.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Received 26 November 2008, accepted 8 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!