Early treatment of acute migraine: new evidence of benefits
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 The author, Journal compilation © 2009 International Headache Society
Special Issue: Increasing our Understanding of Migraine to Enhance Treatment Outcomes
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s3, pages 15–21, December 2009
How to Cite
Valade, D. (2009), Early treatment of acute migraine: new evidence of benefits. Cephalalgia, 29: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2982.2009.02029.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Received 3 August 2009, accepted 15 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!