Mycoplasma genitalium: the aetiological agent of urethritis and other sexually transmitted diseases
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2004
How to Cite
Jensen, J. S. (2004), Mycoplasma genitalium: the aetiological agent of urethritis and other sexually transmitted diseases. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 18: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2004.00923.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2003
- Received: 4 November 2002, accepted 6 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.