Disease-specific quality of life is associated with anxiety and depression in patients with acne
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 435–439, July 2004
How to Cite
Yazici, K., Baz, K., Yazici, A., Köktürk, A., Tot, S., Demirseren, D. and Buturak, V. (2004), Disease-specific quality of life is associated with anxiety and depression in patients with acne. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 18: 435–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2004.00946.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Received: 3 March 2003, accepted 14 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.