Treatment of head and neck dermatitis comparing itraconazole 200 mg and 400 mg daily for 1 week with placebo
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2004
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 445–449, July 2004
How to Cite
Svejgaard, E., Ølholm Larsen, P., Deleuran, M., Ternowitz, T., Roed-Petersen, J. and Nilsson, J. (2004), Treatment of head and neck dermatitis comparing itraconazole 200 mg and 400 mg daily for 1 week with placebo. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 18: 445–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2004.00963.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2004
- Received: 25 June 2003, accepted 30 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.