Regression of morphoea plaques after tamoxifen therapy
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 637–638, September 2004
How to Cite
Ayoub, N., Bouaziz, J.-D., Barete, S. and Frances, C. (2004), Regression of morphoea plaques after tamoxifen therapy. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 18: 637–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2004.00986.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.