Quality of life and acne in Scottish adolescent schoolchildren: use of the Children's Dermatology Life Quality Index© (CDLQI) and the Cardiff Acne Disability Index© (CADI)
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 45–50, January 2006
How to Cite
Walker, N. and Lewis-Jones, M. (2006), Quality of life and acne in Scottish adolescent schoolchildren: use of the Children's Dermatology Life Quality Index© (CDLQI) and the Cardiff Acne Disability Index© (CADI). Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 20: 45–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2005.01344.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Received: 1 February 2005, accepted 7 February 2005; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2005.01344.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.