Evidence of a marked 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency in patients with congenital ichthyosis
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 947–952, September 2006
How to Cite
Ingen-Housz-Oro, S., Boudou, P., Bergot, C., Ibrahim, F., Souberbielle, J., Dubertret, L. and Blanchet-Bardon, C. (2006), Evidence of a marked 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency in patients with congenital ichthyosis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 20: 947–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01689.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Received: 3 May 2005, accepted 15 September 2005; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01689.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!