The prevalence of HFE C282Y gene mutation is increased in Spanish patients with porphyria cutanea tarda without hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1201–1206, November 2006
How to Cite
Toll, A., Celis, R., Ozalla, M., Bruguera, M., Herrero, C. and Ercilla, M. (2006), The prevalence of HFE C282Y gene mutation is increased in Spanish patients with porphyria cutanea tarda without hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 20: 1201–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01746.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Received: 15 July 2005, accepted 6 September 2005; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01746.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!