Influence of narrow-band UVB phototherapy on cutaneous microbiota of children with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1114–1120, October 2006
How to Cite
Silva, S., Guedes, A., Gontijo, B., Ramos, A., Carmo, L., Farias, L. and Nicoli, J. (2006), Influence of narrow-band UVB phototherapy on cutaneous microbiota of children with atopic dermatitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 20: 1114–1120. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01748.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Received: 18 July 2005, accepted 19 September 2005; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01748.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.