The effectiveness of intermittent isotretinoin treatment in mild or moderate acne
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1256–1260, November 2006
How to Cite
Kaymak, Y. and İlter, N. (2006), The effectiveness of intermittent isotretinoin treatment in mild or moderate acne. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 20: 1256–1260. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01784.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Received: 11 August 2005, accepted 14 December 2005; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01784.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!