Extensive keloids following cyclosporin therapy in a pemphigus vulgaris patient
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 111–112, January 2007
How to Cite
Shivaswamy, K. and Thappa, D. (2007), Extensive keloids following cyclosporin therapy in a pemphigus vulgaris patient. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 111–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01799.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01799.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!