Major oral aphtous ulceration in HIV-1 infection: successful response after highly active antiretroviral therapy
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 126–127, January 2007
How to Cite
Dalmau, J., Alegre, M., Domingo, P. and Alomar, A. (2007), Major oral aphtous ulceration in HIV-1 infection: successful response after highly active antiretroviral therapy. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 126–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01812.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.