Granulomatous periorificial dermatitis in an 11-year-old boy: dramatic response to tacrolimus
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 137–139, January 2007
How to Cite
Hussain, W. and Daly, B. (2007), Granulomatous periorificial dermatitis in an 11-year-old boy: dramatic response to tacrolimus. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 137–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01820.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.