Declaration of conflict of interest: H. Peter Soyer is scientific director of http://www.telederm.org and medical director of e-derm-consult GmbH. ** Cesare Massone is moderator of http://www.telederm.org. The web application on which telederm.org runs has been developed and provided by e-derm-consult GmbH. http://www.telederm.org is a non-profit project.
The additive value of second opinion teleconsulting in the management of patients with challenging inflammatory, neoplastic skin diseases: a best practice model in dermatology?
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 30–34, January 2007
How to Cite
Lozzi, G., Soyer, H., Massone, C., Micantonio, T., Kraenke, B., Fargnoli, M., Fink-Puches, R., Binder, B., Di Stefani, A., Hofmann-Wellenhof, R. and Peris, K. (2007), The additive value of second opinion teleconsulting in the management of patients with challenging inflammatory, neoplastic skin diseases: a best practice model in dermatology?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 30–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01846.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Received: 26 October 2005, accepted 19 December 2005; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01846.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!