Cutaneous tuberculosis in children and adolescents: a clinicohistological study
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January 2007
How to Cite
Vashisht, P., Sahoo, B., Khurana, N. and Reddy, B. (2007), Cutaneous tuberculosis in children and adolescents: a clinicohistological study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01858.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Received: 13 November 2005, accepted 10 February 2006; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01858.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.