Paediatric eczema and psychosocial morbidity: how does eczema interact with parents’ illness beliefs?
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January 2007
How to Cite
Walker, C., Papadopoulos, L. and Hussein, M. (2007), Paediatric eczema and psychosocial morbidity: how does eczema interact with parents’ illness beliefs?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01866.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Received: 30 August 2005, accepted 27 February 2006; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01866.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!