Competing interests: Hossein Ali Ettehadi is an employee of Milad Pharmaceuticals; the other authors do not have any conflicts of interest.
Accelerating effects of epidermal growth factor on skin lesions of pemphigus vulgaris: a double-blind, randomized, controlled trial
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 79–84, January 2007
How to Cite
Tabrizi, M., Chams-Davatchi, C., Esmaeeli, N., Noormohammadpoor, P., Safar, F., Etemadzadeh, H., Ettehadi, H. and Gorouhi, F. (2007), Accelerating effects of epidermal growth factor on skin lesions of pemphigus vulgaris: a double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 79–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01873.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Received: 14 October 2005, accepted 24 January 2006; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.01873.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!