Coping with acne: beliefs and perceptions in a sample of secondary school Greek pupils
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 806–810, July 2007
How to Cite
Rigopoulos, D., Gregoriou, S., Ifandi, A., Efstathiou, G., Georgala, S., Chalkias, J. and Katsambas, A. (2007), Coping with acne: beliefs and perceptions in a sample of secondary school Greek pupils. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 806–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.02091.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received: 8 May 2006, accepted 15 September 2006; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.02091.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!