Dr Gonzalez has a consultant role for I.F.C. An abstract of this study has been submitted to the congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Rhodos, 2006.
Treatment of vitiligo vulgaris with narrow-band UVB and oral Polypodium leucotomos extract: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 942–950, August 2007
How to Cite
Middelkamp-Hup, M., Bos, J., Rius-Diaz, F., Gonzalez, S. and Westerhof, W. (2007), Treatment of vitiligo vulgaris with narrow-band UVB and oral Polypodium leucotomos extract: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 942–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.02132.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Received: 26 September 2006, accepted 12 October 2006; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2006.02132.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!