Epidemiology of orofacial herpes simplex virus infections in the general population in France: results of the HERPIMAX study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1398–1403, November 2007
How to Cite
Malvy, D., Ezzedine, K., Lançon, F., Halioua, B., Rezvani, A., Bertrais, S., Chanzy, B., Malkin, J.-E., Morand, P., De Labareyre, C., Hercberg, S. and El Hasnaoui, A. (2007), Epidemiology of orofacial herpes simplex virus infections in the general population in France: results of the HERPIMAX study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 21: 1398–1403. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02302.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Received: 6 March 2007, accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.