Prospective randomized non-blinded clinical trial on the use of dapsone plus antihistamine vs. antihistamine in patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 481–486, April 2008
How to Cite
Engin, B. and Özdemir, M. (2008), Prospective randomized non-blinded clinical trial on the use of dapsone plus antihistamine vs. antihistamine in patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 22: 481–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02510.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Received: 24 April 2007, accepted 07 September 2007; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02510.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.