Efficacy and safety of desloratadine combined with dipyridamole in the treatment of chronic urticaria
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 487–492, April 2008
How to Cite
Khalaf, A., Liu, X.-M., Sheng, W.-X., Tan, J. and Abdalla, A. (2008), Efficacy and safety of desloratadine combined with dipyridamole in the treatment of chronic urticaria. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 22: 487–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02511.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Received: 24 April 2007, accepted 7 September 2007; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02511.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.