This research was supported by a grant from School of Medicine and Medical Sciences, University of Tehran.
Outcome of pemphigus vulgaris
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 580–584, May 2008
How to Cite
Kavusi, S., Daneshpazhooh, M., Farahani, F., Abedini, R., Lajevardi, V. and Chams-Davatchi, C. (2008), Outcome of pemphigus vulgaris. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 22: 580–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02537.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received: 26 July 2007, accepted 18 September 2007; DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2007.02537.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.